shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: August collab unveiled! Wait til you see....

August collab unveiled! Wait til you see....

Our designers have hardly been able to wait to show you the new collaboration kit we've created for you! This versatile and neutral collaboration kit called Nature's Breath even includes a double-pager template set in 3 sizes and an alpha. It has some trendy items including lots of foliage and with these neutral colors, your sure to be able to use with most any pictures and thus can use this kit over and over again!

As always, you can get it FREE just by spending $10 on a single order (excluding coupons and gift certificates). When we see the order come through, we will email a coupon to get this collab absolutely FREE!

Last edited by HollyS; 08-01-2008 at 05:12 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Oooh! I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on this!!

Thank you..I have been waiting to see what this kit was going to be. Once again .. another great kit from the talented designers here at GDS!

OMGosh ..... the words that come to my mine are Breath Taking. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

Love it

Can't wait to get started on something. Hope there are some challenges using it this month...
    Tammy

Quote Originally Posted by tammyslogon View Post
    Can't wait to get started on something. Hope there are some challenges using it this month...
    We usually have 2 that I can think of. One for a LO and the 2nd for a Quick Page [QP] challenge.
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

Beautiful kit! Great job designers!

8. It's GORGEOUS!!! Well worth the wait! Can't wait to play with it! Great job, designers!!

9. Wow, fabulous kit! Thank you so much designers!

O-M-Gsoh!!!
    This is so gorgeous!
    I must have this!