shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Speed Scrap going on now - 9pm - 11pm eastern (JOIN NOW!)

Thank You!!!! These are really fun!

Thanks Holly for hosting this, it was really fun! I've been meaning to scrap that photo, thanks for the insperation.
    Erin

3. Thanks for hosting this Holly, it was fun! :) It is fun to see how we all get the same instructions but we all interpret it just a little bit differently. I am amazed at some of the layouts & how great they look for having so little time!

4. Here's mine... I love these because they force me to try new things that I wouldn't ordinarily do. I tried to use the template, but have never done that before so I don't know how everyone did it... I'm going to play with it later.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...39&ppuser=9317

Quote Originally Posted by ewb68 View Post
    Here's mine... I love these because they force me to try new things that I wouldn't ordinarily do. I tried to use the template, but have never done that before so I don't know how everyone did it... I'm going to play with it later.

I found a tutorial under Helpful Hints & Knowledge here at GDS to help me use the templates. This is my 2nd lo using the templates, and the Tutorial is great!

Quote Originally Posted by ewb68 View Post
    Here's mine... I love these because they force me to try new things that I wouldn't ordinarily do. I tried to use the template, but have never done that before so I don't know how everyone did it... I'm going to play with it later.

Yep....Brit gave you a link to a great tutorial here. Watch out...you will get addicted to templates! And we have the template queen as a designer here!!! LOL
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by uinthas View Post
    I am using swirls from a kit because I wouldn't be able to make them myself
    I randomly picked #68 as the lucky winner of a $5 coupon good for anything in my store! Congrats UINTHAS! Look for a pm from me :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

8. Woo Hoo! I am so excited! Thank you very much!! I look forward to doing this again next time it is offered!

9. I'm at a friend's house right now raving about the speed scraps (... of course, I am addicted at this point). Will this be a regular event? I'd love to do it even if there weren't any type of giveaways. It's great knowing that a page will be done in an hour or two!