shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corel PSP Photo X2

Hybrid View

Corel PSP Photo X2

I received a discount offer in my email and I was wondering if anyone has used this program. I am still using PSP 9 and I was thinking about upgrading to a Photoshop program but now they have this offer.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice or experience with the program. If not I did download the trial so I am going to play around with that.

I used PSP XI and have been thinking about the upgrade also. I am happy with XI but the upgrade looks better. I have tried to install the trial version and it jammed my computer up so I deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy__Eyes View Post
    I used PSP XI and have been thinking about the upgrade also. I am happy with XI but the upgrade looks better. I have tried to install the trial version and it jammed my computer up so I deleted it.
    Funny you should mention that ..... I tried installing the trial version of X2 last week and had to instantly delete it because of the same thing. I also use XI.
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

For some reason X2 makes my computer run really slow. I think this was the reason I never upgraded before.

5. I have used both XI and X2 and like X2. I haven't had any problems with it but if you look in there knowledge base they have resolution for the slowness problem. Mentioned in their forum website also.

Thank you I will definitely be looking into that.

7. I came in to the digi world using PSP X2 and I love it. Haven't had any problems though.

I have pspx2 on a my new laptop (well, not so new anymore....but it was brand new when I put pspx2 on it)...so no old versions of psp on here... never had any problems. I'm running with Vista and it works beautifully. I love it.....it does everything I could ask it to. I upgraded from psp8.

I am self taught but took the PSP Intermediate class here at GDS taught by Daphne....her classes are really great, so if you want to learn more about this program I really recommend them.
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

9. I upgraded to X2 from V9 last May. I've had no problems with it at all. I've always loved PSP. Been using various versions since V4. Laid off of doing creative stuff with it for a couple of years and used V7 just for photo printing even though I had 9. When I started digi-scrapping last Jan I started with 7 then moved to 9. After a few months when I knew I'd stick with it, I bought X2.

By the way, I have just signed up for the Beginner class :) Even though I have been using PSP for so long, there are some things in that class that I never understood so.....

Here I am!

I got PSP X2 last week....

from QVC and paid only $19 for it. My hubby surprised me with it along with 2 books (from Amazon) that help you learn the new program. (kind of like PSP for Dummies!) I have been using PSP X1 and am changing over to PSP X2 slowly. I had a few problems too when I installed it but found a 'patch' at Corel for PSP X2 and it seemed to fix the problem. Go to Corel and get your patch if you haven't done so yet. Maybe it'll be the ticket!

The PSP X2 program came in an unusual way----on a reusable 2GB SD card. The PSP X2 is a full retail version software AND another program was on the SD card too>>>Hallmark Scrapbook Studio Deluxe. (don't know if I'll need it but I got it!) Not a bad deal. Karen (aka GatorGirl)