shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: ACK E-Mail is my name?

Hybrid View

ACK E-Mail is my name?

Apparently I have done a boo-boo somewhere lol. Can someone tell me how to adjust my name so that it's not my e-mail?
    Visit my Blog for freebies

2. It's not a problem at all to use your email as your login to the forum. You have to use that as your login to the store anyway :). Perhaps you could list your first name in your signature to let everyone know how to refer to you. But if you really want, I can change your login name for you leaving your password whatever you set it to. Just let me know...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Please, I would rather use my first name - Terrell - or TerrellnAlex - as my name in here. It's the one I use everywhere. Sorry, not sure how I botched it lol. Was probably multi-tasking multi-tasking lol.

Please change it for me. Please please lol.

There may not be a way to change your name - you might have to start a new account. Then, if you are concerned about your email address being out there, I think you can go in and delete all your the posts you have made so far.

Thank you, thank you