shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Insomnia!!!

Insomnia!!!

Why me?? Why can't I ever sleep?? It is 1:30 am and I have been in bed since 10 and I am still WIDE awake but SO tired!!! So I thought I would see what has been going on!! LOL

Well I am back off to bed....wish me sleep!!

oh no, you poor thing - hope you managed to get some sleep eventually :)

Thanks Joy.....I was still up at 3am but FINALLY fell asleep sometime after that. I couldn't sleep because I was trying to figure out what to use for the letter E for the ABC challenge!!! Dumb thing to take over your mind HUH??? LOL You know you are hooked when you lose sleep over your hobby!!!

rofl - I dream kits and layouts!! Have lost many a night's sleep thinking of colour combinations and sketches!!

LOL!! Glad I'm not the only one!!!

I don't necessarily dream scrapbooking but have gone to sleep many a night thinking about my next layout... last night included!!! LOL

Steph

Quote Originally Posted by steph View Post
    I don't necessarily dream scrapbooking but have gone to sleep many a night thinking about my next layout... last night included!!! LOL

Steph
    Yep, me too! and last night I coulda gabbed with you too cuz I was up until after 2 am! Wonder why we're so tired at 6 pm...hmmm!

I'm going to bed thinking about scrapbooking as I have no time at the moment. Going to open homes and a BBQ today so no time today either. Hopefully will get SOMETHING done tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by brandiwest View Post
    Why me?? Why can't I ever sleep?? It is 1:30 am and I have been in bed since 10 and I am still WIDE awake but SO tired!!! So I thought I would see what has been going on!! LOL

Well I am back off to bed....wish me sleep!!
    Well you are certainly not the only one, I have to make myself go to bed at night, usually around 2am, and then I still lay awake for an hour before I finally pass out. But I do get some of my best work done that late cause everyone is sleeping and I don't get interupted.
    Beth