shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers and vibes please!

Prayers and vibes please!

I don't normally do this, but I am feeling a little anxious right now, and I think if I have prayers and vibes all around me, I might feel a little better! I just found out this morning that my father-in-law has to have bypass surgery on his heart. I really know no more details then that, and I have to say I'm scared!!! People have told me that their loved ones have had it and been fine, but I know that it is some pretty major surgery! Please pray for him and for my dh, cause he's taking it a little hard at the moment!!! Thanks for your support!

Steph

OMGoodness!!! ((((((HUGS))))))) My prayers will be with you and your family!

Oh Steph, i am thinking of you, and keeping you and Dave in my prayers. I am sure all will be ok but you are right - it is a worry. Just remember we are all thinking of you heaps. Love to you all.

4. Steph, I am very sorry to hear that you and your family are going through this right now. You will be in my thoughts and I hope that your family finds the strength it needs to get through this together.

{hugz girl}
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Steph, you already know that I am thinking of you and your family at this worrying time. As much as people tell you that they know someone who had had the same operation and is fine, its still worrying when its someone you love having it. Will be thinking and praying for you all :)

Thanks so much, you guys!!! I felt kind of funny after I posted, like I was just trying to get sympathy or something... but knowing that my gds family is here for me is comforting... I think I will just take all the prayers I can get... :)

Steph

My prayers are with you and your family

You and your family and especially your fil will be in my prayers. Hugs too cuz I know this is a really hard time...

Steph, You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Thanks again everyone!!!

Stephanie