shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Back in bussiness...

Back in bussiness...

I am up and running and have the major programs installed. After a bit of arguing with corel about how they should give me a serial number since I paid for the stinking software all is good. I figure actions and plugins I will do as I need them. Email is nice to have too but not yet :P and FTP I have to find out what the heck I did with that CD but at least I can create!

2. Well congrats, seems that was a pretty fast job you did. Hope things run smoothly for you now!
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams

Big congrats on getting things up and running... what a nightmare it can be !

I am queen of killing computers, I have talent in that department you know! I think I have it down to a science now.

lol... note to self to never let Rebecca near mine!

hehehe, I am really good and bringing them back from the brink of death too! When windows me came out I had 7 reformattes in one month, that sucked.

Hey Rebecca, if you do a google search for SMARTFTP, you'll be good to go. It's free and very easy to use :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.