shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap Today at noon EST

1. I'm a complete newbie. And I'm also sleepy. Its 2am here in Singapore! Also never post before. I'll wait till I learn more. Signed up for the beginner class. Great to meet you gals.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy__Eyes View Post
    I had a problem doing that j word..you know ...jou...well that word lol
    hahahahaaaa

I'm done. I can't believe how fast I can scrap when I have a "recipe" and under a time constraint! Uploading now!

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...06&ppuser=8288

Well this is my lo. Couldn't find the bracket mat I wanted and used striped paper instead of sunray, but got the general idea of what the scrap was about. This definitely helps me to think more outside the box!

This really was a LOT of fun! So was the first one!

I think on mine that the background paper is a little overbearing so I may change that later, but overall, I'm pleased with mine. Everyone has such pretty layouts!! I'm off to spread some lovin' around!!! Thanks for a great lunchtime break ladies!!

LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!

I'm new too, but welcome. I live in BC, Canada Hmm 2AM I'd be sleepy too. This is a really fun and creative group.

wow this one was tough for me .... I'm a tweaker so to stop playing with the LO was real hard. It took me 30 mins just to do the title and the journaling.

Here is Peek-a-boo
    Sue xx
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present - Oogway [Kung Fu Panda]

Here's mine:

This was a fun Challenge. I like to scrap sometimes under a time constrant with a list of things to use. I would have liked to do the first one but of course work got in the way.

Beauty

I'm almost embarassed to post this one. Please don't laugh. I had to work quickly. lol.

Sunkissed
    Larisa ~ Garden Girl Designs

Designing For:

Grab my blinkie!

Here is mine...
    At the Landing
    I wouldn't normally use the roses on this page, but I like it... I have some photos of my rose garden taken this weekend so I guess it all works out for the next page.
    ~Cariann~SAHM to Cameron and Nathan: Hybrid Scrapping Mom