shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Size Exchange - Christy's Shabby Girl

Here's one from me at the last minute!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...01&ppuser=1365

2. ~Hugs from Montana~
    Judy

Fan Of:

Just wanted to be proactive and let you know i'm waiting on a couple more sets of files..hopefully soon! With so many exchanges going on at the same time, it's quite a task to keep all the emails and pm's straight and to download everyone's files and bundle them up for everyone. Appreciate everyone's patience!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Has anyone had any problems downloading any of the zips I gave you on 4shared for this exchange? I have a report of some problems so just checking with everyone :) Thanks!

6. I got all downloaded ok

7. I never got the download PM for the bb pages.
    And the extra's I still couldn't get to work.

Maybe it's just me???
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

Quote Originally Posted by OneMemory View Post
    I never got the download PM for the bb pages.
    And the extra's I still couldn't get to work.

Maybe it's just me???
    I sent the album link on 8/12 and i show you as it being sent to in the PM. You are the 2nd person having difficulties with the bonus download(s) so I'll check with Christy on how she created the zips because I'm able to download from 4shared just fine.

9. Download problems

I didn't have any problems downloading anything - but how many pages were submitted by members (not including the posting bonus & the add-on bonus)?

I submitted two pages, and only one was in the downloads that I received. I hope I'm not missing any one else's great submissions!

Thanks,
    Wendi