Brag Book Size Exchange - Christy's Shabby Girl
We have a new exchange ready for you! Use Christy's brand new Shabby Girl Page Kit (on sale for this exchange at 25% off) to make your pages.
Each participant will submit at least 1 brag book quick page but not more than 3 using this kit only along with any commercial use items. Please upload your previews to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery. At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted brag book quick pages including these special ones created by Doreen.
Christy has created an extra bonus for you if you use something from her Shabby Girl Add-On (on sale for this exchange at 25% off) ...
..you'll get these created by Christy!
- NEW GUIDELINE: to guard against folks being able to take previews uploaded to the gallery and turn them into quickpages without participating in this exchange, please save all of your submitted pages onto one blank canvas and save that as a preview jpg. Here's an example of a preview that Nancy implemented.
- Each participant will submit at least 1 brag book quick page but not more than 3 using this kit only (you can include any commercial use items if you wish)
- Layouts should be created and saved at 4" x 6" and 300ppi.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format. If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop. If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumUserName_KitName_bragQP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_shabbygirl_bragQP.png.
- Upload your preview to the Brag Book Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- I will need the preview .jpg, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 6x4 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-ups are required for this so that we know who is working on pages.
- The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Tuesday, July 15th. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well so that I can publish the album download links more quickly.
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
I just love this kit!!! It is so adorable!
Ooohhh! I was already planning to get this kit!!!! Love it! And this BBQP exchange is my very favorite part of GDS!!! Well, this and the collab kit. Oh, and there is the daily download too and oh, all the challenges and.... Oh fiddle, I guess I just love it all!!! I think I've found my *vacation home*!!!
Doin' the happy dance with some friends!!!
LisasMom on GDS, PhilsMom on Hello, JakesNana on Photobucket, Vicki in *real* life!!
What a beautiful kit! This was just the push I needed to get this kit and add-on. I'm so excited!
I'm so excited for this! I just love Shabby Girl.
I'm in... My best friend has twins a boy and a girl.... We have tons of boy stuff as the rest of our kids are boys, but not a lot of girly stuff... Off to get the kits...
~Cariann~SAHM to Cameron and Nathan: Hybrid Scrapping Mom
This was so fun!!! This is such a great kit...the possibilities are endless!! Here is my preview.
Beautifiul kit to use for this exchange. Great job with this one, Christy. Here is mine