shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Black Tie Kit-WANT IT FOR FREE?

Hybrid View

1. New Black Tie Kit-WANT IT FOR FREE?

Have you seen my new Black Tie Kit? It's not just for those fancy events, but versatile enough for everyday photos too! Look at how versatile it can be! PLUS you receive the pink add-on pack for free!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO DAISY GIRL & GREENFINGERS WHO WON THIS KIT JUST FOR COMMENTING! HOW EASY WAS THAT? WATCH FOR OTHER CONTESTS LIKE THIS!
    Last edited by OneMemory; 06-18-2008 at 04:45 AM.
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

2. OK, seeing as I'm the 1st to post - not sure if I'm doing this correctly or not - but the piece I love the most is the black and red floral, scrolly frame. LOVE that!!! That is very original!! I could use that as a frame, plus as an element in itself or around wordart it's so pretty... So that would be my choice.... Hope I'm doing this right.
    Basswife26

My favorite piece in the kit is that gorgeous big red ribbon wrap. I could use that on so many layouts! Beautiful!

Jazzys Mom

OK I'm loving the red film strip... Black filmstrip gets boring... Also love the paper that looks like barcoding stripe..
    ~Cariann~SAHM to Cameron and Nathan: Hybrid Scrapping Mom

Oh this is such a great kit! I really like the floral metal frames.........so romantic! I have my son and step son's weddings to scrap and this kit is going to be perfect for both weddings!

Love the colors! Gorgeous kit!! I think my favorite is the black frame with the swirls and red flowers - very pretty!!

My favourite piece .... and boy was it tough to choose from this gorgeous kit ... is the swirly border. Just love how versatile that can be.

I love the black swirls with red flowers,but all of it is great

9. I love the swirls on the black frame and border, but definitely think that frame is my favorite! Gorgeous work!

10. I love the black & red floral (filigree?) frame that is in the upper right hand corner. The whole kit is so beautiful though :)