shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New Black Tie Kit-WANT IT FOR FREE?

Thumbs up Thumbs Up!!

Oh boy -- This is NOT going to be easy! There are SO, so many things I really love in your "Black Tie" kit!

Yes, I too LOVE the red ribbon and the black, flourished frame with the tiny red flowers...

However, I have to say that it is the papers that have really caught my attention...that's my favourite. You see, I would love to use this kit to scrapbook my sweet niece's wedding, and I feel that the suble, yet rich simplicity of these papers would really make the photos and journalling POP! And that's what I want.

I especially love the black paper with faded grey roses (second paper in from the top left of your preview). The roses are very muted, almost like a wax rubbing. I think that this combination would really show off the layout by providing a striking, large "white space" in reverse -- if you know what I mean! LOL

Anyways, I seem to be going on and on, so I better head off to bed to dream about more layouts...

2. I like the photo film strip...alot of possibilities with that element.

3. We Have Our Winners-yeah!!

CONGATS TO DAISYGIRL & GREENFINGERS WHO WON THIS KIT JUST FOR POSTING!!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

New Black Tie Kit-WANT IT FOR FREE?

This is a awesome kit. Love the colors and elements. Wow you two were so lucky winning this. Will have to put it on my wish list.

Congratulations Daisy Girl and Greenfingers! You have won a beautiful kit! Its now on my wish list!

Wow- I'm so excited. I've just downloaded my winnings and the kit is stuffed full of great things. Thanks so much:)

Congrats to the winners. This is a beautiful kit.