shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Black Tie Kit-WANT IT FOR FREE?

1. I love the swirls on the black frame and border, but definitely think that frame is my favorite! Gorgeous work!

2. I love the black & red floral (filigree?) frame that is in the upper right hand corner. The whole kit is so beautiful though :)

The colors of course! They are my favorite! Wonderful job!

My favorite items in this kit are the glittery red flower and the "negative" red frame. I love sparkly things in my LO's as I think it brings flare to the page. I also love to put my pictures in frames and I just love the one that looks like a set of negatives from the "old way" of taking pictures, haha!

Deb

My favorite item has to be the bling-y flowers!
    ~~Julie P.~~

Hard to pick a favorite on this one as the whole kit is so versatile it can be used in so many way! But...it would be the polka dot background papaer & the black & red frames witht the lacey swirl effects. I really love those!

Love the black frame with the swirly doodles. (Hard choice as I like so many items in the kit.)

Smile

I love the red flower!

9. I really like the whole kit. It is so perfect for many themes and ideas. If I had to pick a favorite part, I really like the metal word tags. Great job on the kit!

10. I would have to say that the black rectangular flourished frame with the cute teeny red flowers is my fave!!! Sooo beautiful!:) LOVE it.