shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Sun- Bursting in the Store!

Sun- Bursting in the Store!

My Sunburst kit is in the store!!

It's also being used for Round Three of the Supreme Team contest, so come check out our gallery for great layouts using the kit!

The kit has all the bright and cheerful papers you'd ever need for your sunny days photos. There are 8 richly patterned 12 X 12 papers perfectly coordinated with each other, two gently textured semi-solid papers and these elements: Intricate corner cut-outs . a striking heart-shaped element . 3 matching jellies . 3 journalling strips . 3 gold discs (2 engraved and 1 blank).

Here are the previews:

I'm really looking forward to using this kit. It is supposed to be summer here at the moment so you would think I would have some current photos...

awesome kit - loved it as soon as I opened it :)

hmmm, I can't decide which I like better, the papers are just wonderful and boy do I love that swirly photo corner!

This is such a great kit, Yin! I hope the layouts we create from it make you proud!

~stupid DSL - got stuck posting this, then it posted twice
    Last edited by ckbymommy; 01-18-2007 at 06:42 AM.

This is such a great kit, Yin! I hope the layouts we create from it make you proud!

Definitely very very proud!!! Can you tell how puffed up i am?

This kit is so great!!! I can't wait to get it!!!

Yin, this is bright & beautiful! Love the designs & colors.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown