shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: American Idol Is Back Tonight!!!!

Talking American Idol Is Back Tonight!!!!

Yaaaay!

2-Hour Season Premiere Tonight! Don't miss the 2-day, 4-hour season premiere beginning tonight and concluding tomorrow. All the fun begins at 8/7c, only on FOX!

Is anyone watching "You're The One That I Want"?

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    All the fun begins at 8/7c, only on FOX!

Hmmm, isn't that while we are supposed to be chatting?

Oooooh I can't wait, we haven't missed a season yet, and the premier is the best part. Oh, and can't wait to chat tonight, I might be able to be there, we are snowed in so my cake deco class might get cancelled, if I can't be there, I just want to say GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
    Beth

I can't wait either... I hope I'm able to have the laptop tonight or I'm going to miss part of it... cause I just can't miss chat!!!

Steph

I know... can't believe we have the chat going on at the same time as the American Idol season premier! We'll so have to fix that for next year!!

Hey Melanie, I am watching that Grease show. :) And The Apprentice LA, and I'll be watching American Idol too, I hate the part where all the reality shows are on break! Yay for new TV!
    ~~GO BEARS!!~~

Hollyann....phew I had to do a double take! That's my first and middle name :) Anyway, glad you found us and hope to see you around lots more!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Hollyann....phew I had to do a double take! That's my first and middle name :) Anyway, glad you found us and hope to see you around lots more!
    me too Holly.. I was thinking..did she change her name..lol! Then I remembered the Bears! This is our new fabulous HollyAnn! Not that your not fabulous.. you're just our old fabulous Holly

I am watching American Idol now and OMG how can they let these poor people on tv!!!!

Layout Team Member - Scrapbooker's Playground
    Creative Team - Bella Gypsy - designs by Tabatha Reed
    Creative Team - Everyday Digital Scrapbooking Ideas Blog