shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Phoenix is Retiring! :(

Phoenix is Retiring! :(

Phoenix has decided to retire from designing altogether and we are so bummed! But....we're having a huge retirement sale for ONE DAY only...TODAY. Everything is 50% off! Check her store out here http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/sho...ain_page=index.
    Last edited by HollyS; 01-15-2007 at 04:38 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

So sad to see Melissa leave:) Guess I'd better go shopping today.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

gutted - we'll miss you Melissa :(

Make sure you still keep in touch :)

Oh I am so sorry to see you leaving, I just love your designs. I hope all goes well for you in the future.
    Beth

Boohoo!!! We will miss you so much!!! I love your designs!!! Hope you aren't a stranger!!!

Steph

bump
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Pheonix....I am so sad to see you leave; your designs are fabulous. Good Luck in whatever venture you choose to persue. You will be missed.

Thank you guys. Im sorry that I chose this path however I honestly think it was for the better. Thanks heaps guys and have fun with your Scrapz!!

Hugs
    Phoenix
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Well, I'm sad to see you go. It was a pleasure to be on your design team the last few months and I wish you all the best!

Take care and come back to visit us some day!

Jennifer

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Thank you guys. Im sorry that I chose this path however I honestly think it was for the better. Thanks heaps guys and have fun with your Scrapz!!

Hugs
    Phoenix
    I am sorry to see you retiring hun.. We started this adventure into scrapping together, then went our separate ways and lost contact, but I never forgot about the times we spent talking and learning.. I will try to catch you on msn some time.. I will miss checking out your designs..
    I love you sweetie..

Cheryl
    momma to Nic (5) and JJ (3) Wife to Gary
    My Blog
    My Gallery