shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 12x12 QuickPage Exchange - Father's Day collab

Father's Day Collab QP Exchange

Hi!

I am new to your site and just got the kit last night, but I will be working on a quick page.

2. Have the links for the QP's been sent out on this Father's Day Exchange yet?
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

I haven't gotten the links yet either.I know this is a busy time so I will hang in there.These are worth waiting on.

Sorry Alisha, I didn't see your post and just saw Techie Girl's. I'm waiting on one person....she and I have been in communication today so should have it later tonight and can get the album published tomorrow.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

5. No problem! There are so many exciting things happening GDS that I didn't want to miss this!! I'll keep watching for it!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

I have the last set of files...and will be uploading the album zips later today. Just so you all are aware, we've got like 30-35 pages and you know the zips are going to be HUGE!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.