shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: 4 shared premium membership

4 shared premium membership

Have any of you paid for premium membership through 4 shared? I was considering it but I was hoping to get advice from someone who has paid for it.

Does anyone know if it improves dowload speed, etc?

Thanks, any advice is appreciated.
    Last edited by tallmich; 06-05-2008 at 10:56 AM.

I have one. I give out a lot of free templates and used up the paid (direct link) bandwidth within two days. Then, it reverts back to a free account. I do like that I can send out direct links to a few people. For the most part though, I don't really think it's worth the money. It doesn't seem any faster other than people you send files to don't have to wait to download as long as you have premium bandwidth left. I still have to wait if I'm downloading someone else's file. I don't know if you can get a feature where you don't have to wait if you pay, but I don't have it. I'm not going to renew my subscription when its up. Hopefully that helps. :)

I use 4-shared for sharing my stuff - and I have the free account and it has been just fine for me. I had looked into buying the extra stuff - but from what I heard from others who had - it was not worth it - ditto Andrea.

Maybe someone out there can speak to the benefits of buying the upgrade -but most folks I know have the free account - and it does fine.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

I also only use the free account. Also never considered the option of purchasing as didn't seem worth it.