shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Exchange-AmyLeigh's Totally Awesome & Andrea's Text Path Templates

Brag Book Exchange-AmyLeigh's Totally Awesome & Andrea's Text Path Templates

Use Amyleigh's new Totally Awesome page kit to make your pages.

Each participant will submit at least 1 brag book quick page but not more than 3 using this kit only along with any commercial use items. Please upload your previews to the Brag Book Exchange Gallery. At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted brag book quick pages including these special ones created by AmyLeigh herself.

We have an added bonus for you if you use any Photoshop or PSP Text Path Templates from Andrea (5 products titled "Andrea's Text Path Templates")...

..you'll get these created by Andrea and AmyLeigh that are not available to be purchased :). They are Tag Albums which are small sized layouts that you can print and stick in ID TAG Albums you can get in office supply stores

Guidelines:
    • NEW GUIDELINE: to guard against folks being able to take previews uploaded to the gallery and turn them into quickpages without participating in this exchange, please save all of your submitted pages onto one blank canvas and save that as a preview jpg. Here's an example of a preview that Nancy implemented.
    • Each participant will submit at least 1 brag book quick page but not more than 3 using this kit only (you can include any commercial use items if you wish)
    • Layouts should be created and saved at 4" x 6" and 300ppi.
    • If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format. If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop. If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
    • Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumUserName_KitName_bragQP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_ta_bragQP.png.
    • Upload your preview to the Brag Book Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
    • I will need the preview .jpg, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 6x4 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at ghswartz@comcast.net.
    • Sign-ups are required for this so that we know who is working on pages.
    • The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Sunday, June 8th. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well so that I can publish the album download links more quickly.
    Last edited by HollyS; 05-24-2008 at 05:22 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Fabulous!!!!

3. WooHoo!! I love this kit! And the posting bonuses are fabulous!

4. This looks like another great exchange! I'll have to go dig out my wallet!
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

5. This looks fabulous! I'm so excited. Count me in.

6. Got mine! This is a great kit as always AmyLeigh and I love the text paths! Thanks girls!!
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=29887

Yeah! I'm so excited for this! What a beautiful kit Amyleigh has made!

OMG Iwish I had time for this exchange! It looks wonderful Ladies!

Much Love to Every Scrappy Lady Here!
    XOXO,

Angie

9. You can most definitely add me...I LOVE these brag book exchanges...
    Digi Hugs,
    Leah - tinkerbel73

10. Oh I'm definitely in :0) I love these exchanges and I love this kit too!