shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in GDS printing your 12x12 layouts?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

14 87.50%
  • No

2 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Printing Service at GDS

Printing Service at GDS

If we offered a layout printing service here at GDS that would be excellent quality and affordable...would you think you would use it for your 12x12 layout printing?
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I may not be one of the best people to answer this, cos the cost of shipping would outweigh any benefits to me. However, if I were to move to the US or Canada (not likely, but a nice thought!!!), then my answer would be yes!

Keep the votes coming please...

You could count me in!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

You could definitely count me in,, I haven't printed my layouts at home in months,, I order through an online service and use 8X8 size. Occasionally do 12X12 for gifts and framing.
    To visit my blog click the Pineapples Post blinkie below.

I would if I was a LOT closer too. To get a LO printed would cost me $20, but that is 18 * 12. But still...

I mostly print my self but have been looking around for a place for my special Los to be printed. So yup, but probably not steadly.

Please vote

9. I would be interested.

cool smilies btw!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

thanks, i like all the new smilies too!