Quick Page Exchange - May Mother's Love collab
Looking for another great use of our beautiful May collab kit called Mother's Love??? What about a quick page exchange!!
This exchange will be using April's Collab Kit from all of our designers called Mother's Love. Remember you can get the collab kit for free just by spending $10 in our store (excluding coupons and gift certificates) anytime this month. Once we see your order come through we will email the coupon code to get the collab FREE!
Just create a quick page with this and you'll receive an album back full of quick pages submitted by each of the participants. Check out our Collab Quickpage Exchange Gallery to see what the participants have created.
Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit (you may include any commercial use supplies as well). At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted quick pages!!
- Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
- If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
- If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_motherslove_qp.png.
- Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- I will need the preview .jpg at 600x600, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-ups are required for this so that we know who is working on pages.
- You may submit up to 2 quickpages for this challenge.
- The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Wednesday, June 4th. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well so that I can publish the album download links more quickly.
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
You know I'm in...
Last edited by jenn611; 06-03-2008 at 03:33 PM.
Count me in!!!!
I just found this site and couldn't wait for this quick page exchange to start......
Will work on my page tomorrow.
Everyone does such an awesome job!!
This is a beautiful kit. I would love to participate!
I'm in! I've never done a QP before but I want to try. :) Wish me luck!
Here are mine. I could have done a dozen! This really is a great kit!
Count me in! I'm new, but this kit is so beautiful that I know I will be able to come up with something.
I hope to get one done by the 31st.