shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi from Winnipeg!

Hi from Winnipeg!

Hi, I'm Jennifer from Winnipeg, MB, Canada. I was just browsing through other intros on this site and I can see I'm not the only Jennifer from Manitoba here. Too funny!!

Jen

2. WELCOME Jennifer II! lol
    Have fun here, everyone is so nice, it's wonderful!
    Ila

Spending time is inevitable.
    You're going to spend your time doing something.
    It might as well be something you want to do.
    ~ Peter McWilliams

LOL "JenII" i think thats cool. Anyway welcome jen to the site. Glad to meet you here. I cant wait to see your creations etc and I hope you join in the fun with us.
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Thanks! It seems pretty cool so far! I'll work on doing some uploads into the gallery over the weekend.

Jennifer II

Welcome Jennifer "II" :)!

Welcome JenII, glad you found us!!
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Hi There... and welcome! Hope to see you around... :)

That's hillarious! So that makes four people from Manitoba and two of them are Jen's! What are the chances of that??? Welcome here. :)
    Wife of 6 years, SAHM to Daelyn - 2.5 y/o, Stepmom to Hayley - 12 y/o
    My blog: Forever Fefchik

9. Hi Jen from Winnipeg, I'm Jen from (near) Winnipeg. Nice to meet you! Too funny that there are so many Manitobans here! Spirited energy!

Isn't that the funniest! Jennifer is such a popular name that I suppose it isn't too much of a shock! Let me guess - you were born somewhere between 1971 and 1975... My mom SWORE she didn't know anyone named Jennifer, but I've always known several of them. That's why I swore I would never pick top 10 names for my kids!

JenII