shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where are all the Newbies?

Question Where are all the Newbies?

Hi! I'm just wondering who here is new to digi-scrapping? Anyone?

And by new I mean 3 months or less

Sorry... but I've been doing this for just a little over a year... so I guess I'm not really a newbie anymore!!! :)

Steph

Quote Originally Posted by Debra View Post
    Hi! I'm just wondering who here is new to digi-scrapping? Anyone?

And by new I mean 3 months or less
    I guess you already know I'm new! But, if you want a head count - thought I'd say..., I mean, type something.
    Dotty
    Belle's Mom

4. ME! Just started and just joined here...

me-started digi-scrappin about 2 months ago maybe?
    "The earth laughs in flowers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I just started digital scrappin about 2-3 months ago. I have never posted any layouts (except for the supreme team layout, but have participated in a few recipe card swaps for practice! I am loving the digital side of scrappin, and have been a paper scrapper for several years. I still have a lot to learn but find the digital scrap community a wealth of information that they are more than willing to pass on to me. Thanks to all!

griest

yeay!! Great to see so many newbies here :)

Cool

I've been doing digiscrapping since about mid-September, so I guess by your definition I am not a "newbie" any longer. Yay!

I have been making basic Layouts since my daughter was a couple of month old but after looking at some layouts I have a lot to learn. I really like how you can add so many elements together to make it look great. I have never done any scrapbooking at all before that time. Where do I begin?

Great to have all of you here & I hope you're not as addicted to digi as I am, lol.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown