shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Digital Anemona Designs!

Introducing Digital Anemona Designs!

You may not know her yet... but you are going to want to!!

Please Join Us in welcoming Danae, Digital Anemona Designs to the GDS Design Team!

Danae is married and lives in Greece. She is a professional painter and Graphic Design Artist!

We are just thrilled to have her join us here at GDS!

Digital Anemona has never sold any digital scrapbooking products anywhere before and is working hard creating her new products for us!

Here's a little taste of what Digital she has just put on her store shelves!

You can find these products HERE in her store!

Here's a big warm GDS welcome to Digital Anemona!
    Last edited by HollyS; 05-10-2008 at 04:08 AM.

Very pretty and welcome Danea. I cant wait to see more. I love the flowers and birdhouse.

Danae....we are just thrilled to have you on board...! Love your designs so far and can't wait to see more!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

4. Beautiful designs! SO glad to have you on board!

Welcome to the family! Fantastic items...my wish list seems to get longer and longer!

Love those kits! They are really pretty. Glad to have you join!

Welcome Danae..they look great. I love the colors.

Welcome Danea, I love what I see, will have to go add to my wish list, awesome designs
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Hello everyone

I'm so excited to have joined GDS. Thank you all for your kind words and the warm welcoming. Special thanks to Debra, Holly and the GDS group for giving me this opportunity. I'm absolutelly hooked to scrapbooking and I hope you enjoy my designs. HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYONE!!!!!
    Hugs from Greece
    Anemona

oooh great to have you here!!! Was pointed to your blog by Debra a while back and loved everything, so it is great to have you on board!!