shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you have a baby and your husband brings you a new stylish laptop bag to the hospital rather than flowers (and you're thrilled about this by the way)!

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when, you husband finally offers to take you out to dinner, and, you have to stop and think, if you want to go, or stay home and scrap!

You kow you are a serious digi scrapper when you make plans around the lunch crunch.
    Meaning..I have scheduled a doctors and nail appointment around the lunch crunch so I could be there at 1!!!
    Last edited by tweederbug; 04-14-2008 at 06:33 AM.

These are great!

You know you are a serious digiscrapper when you see something when you are driving that gives you an idea - and you have to pull over and stop so you can write it down before you forget the idea.

We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.

5. You know you're a serious digi scrapper when..your fire escape grab plan includes 1st your external hard drive, 2nd your albums, and then if time, your children!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

You know you're a serious digi-scrapper when.....
    ...your diaperbag consists of diapers, wipes, a laptop, and external HD.
    ...you fly 2000 miles to see family and ask if they have wireless internet access.
    ...you visit a tourist attraction and take photos of Texture and inspiration for elements.

Quote Originally Posted by RobinMGriffin View Post
    ...you visit a tourist attraction and take photos of Texture and inspiration for elements.
    I do this all the time!!! LOL

you know you're a serious Digi Scrapper when you don't even know where your paper supplies are anymore!

and the kids are asking...can you make me a computer page with this and strike a pose!
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you have a baby and your husband brings you a new stylish laptop bag to the hospital rather than flowers (and you're thrilled about this by the way)!
    now I know what to "suggest" to DH for the next child!! He detests giving flowers.

.....when you give away your old paper supplies, because sorting and selling them would take valuable time that you could use on the computer instead.
    ~~Julie P.~~

....when you were glad that GDS brought back the Daily Downloads, because you had already earned all the Rewinds.

....and then you miss a few days on purpose so you have something to work toward!
    ~~Julie P.~~

I wasn't kidding, I have a million of these.

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you carry a notebook computer in your handbag instead of a cute little dog.