shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...

lol... these are so funny!

Love it Andrea!!
    You know you're a SERIOUS digiscrapper when you stay home because you are sick and wind up digiscrapping all day instead of resting!!! I got a couple of pages done yesterday!

This is a funny thread. Never saw this one before. Here's one I've seen before and just loved:

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you get confused at the dentist when they mention your needing an “extraction,” and you pull out your latest layout to show them the technique.

Oh that is funny Darlene!!

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you purchase a laptop designed to more than handle photoshop's *memory hog* quirks and an 750G EHD that mirrors your scrap HD because you're going on holidays and don't want to miss a thing!!

Yes, and how did that work out for you Lone! Tee-hee.

Quote Originally Posted by Darlene Currie View Post
    Yes, and how did that work out for you Lone! Tee-hee.

ok so part 2.... you know your addicted when you've purchases said *super laptop* only to discover the monitor is too small and too glossy to see what you're doing, even though it's 15.6", so now you know you'll have to get a external monitor TOO!... I'll get that next time I'm *home* LOL....

If you haven't played this game before, all you do is complete the sentence "You know you're a serious digi scrapper when..."

Tell us your craziest stories. We all know that non digi scrappers just don't understand what all of the fuss is about! Here's my latest:

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you have memorized all of the free wifi hotspots around town!

You know your a seious digi scrapper when you fall asleep in front of the computer

10. You know you are a serious digiscrapper when you see a picture and start wondering now what kind of kit will I need for this.

~Holli~ Mommy of two special angels