shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 113

Thread: You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...

  1. Quote Originally Posted by scrapn4christ View Post
    Y'all have made me laugh so hard tonight! .......... You know you're a serious digiscrapper when your husband says I sure wish I was that laptop. I'd get some attention then..... OUCH!!
    Ouch, indeed! Now, turn off the computer and go pay some attention to that poor man! :-)

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Midwest America
    Posts
    1,000
    These sure are funny!

    You know you are.....when the dates for new progressive challenge steps are written down in the family calendar along with dr. appts., school schedules etc.

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by norskinus View Post
    These sure are funny!

    You know you are.....when the dates for new progressive challenge steps are written down in the family calendar along with dr. appts., school schedules etc.
    LOL .. as are MINE!!

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Utah, USA
    Posts
    20,130
    You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you have no ambition to get out of bed because you know GDS is DOWN!!!!!!!!

  5. #95
    Lol!!! Ikwym!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you have no ambition to get out of bed because you know GDS is DOWN!!!!!!!!
    So TRUE!

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Virginia USA
    Posts
    3,747
    You know you're a serious digi scrapper when..your laptop is the first thing you pack for an out of town trip and the first thing you unpack when you get there.


    Dancing puts a smile in your feet.

  8. #98

    another one....

    You know you're a serious digi scrapper when....you are sort of excited about having a hip replacement because you know you will be sitting and not able to do much else for WEEKS!!

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Northern Utah, USA
    Posts
    20,130
    Let's change this up a little and admit what we all are...we are not just serious scrappers, we are digi scrap addicts!

    So, here's my newest revelation:

    You know you're a digi scrap addict when you get a new computer and find out that you have 898 fonts installed that have to be moved to the new computer.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    Let's change this up a little and admit what we all are...we are not just serious scrappers, we are digi scrap addicts!

    So, here's my newest revelation:

    You know you're a digi scrap addict when you get a new computer and find out that you have 898 fonts installed that have to be moved to the new computer.
    That's AWESOME!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •