shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    I wasn't kidding, I have a million of these.

me too Andrea!

how about you know you're a serious digi scrapper when you call your friend and color coordinate your kids with her kids before a trip to the zoo so your scrap pages will look great! yup, I did it!

or you color correct a beach bucket in a photo to match a kit/layout.. yup, I've done that too...

or you adjust the hue in your daughter's dress to match a kit you are scrapping with .. yup, I've done that too!...can't do all of those things with paper scrapping can you :)
    Last edited by anitastreet; 04-15-2008 at 12:35 PM.
    Anita
    mom to Katie and Lizzie

You know you are a serious digi scrapper when...
    ...You find your child sitting on the salad spinner and you take a picture before you tell her to get up and not do it again. It was just to funny! I just had to take the picture!
    Okay that one could be for the paper scrapper too. But this one...
    ... You always have you latest kits and templates on a thumbdrive just in case your Hubby desides he needs the desktop computer to play his game. Oh, how I love having a laptop too!
    Erin

You know you're a serious digi scrapper if you have two EHDs...one to backup your computer and another to backup the backup EHD!!

You know you are a serious digi scrapper when there's a terrible storm outside with lightning, thunder and pouring rain and you run out to check you unplugged the PC with no shoes and no umbrella! - can't risk a lightning strike! (my studio is detatched from the house).

and when eventually your husband goes and buys his own camera coz you hog the family camera ALL the time and (I quote) "you are always taking pictures of the ground, walls; stones and other useless stuff!!"
    Last edited by Veronica; 04-17-2008 at 04:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica View Post
    and when eventually your husband goes and buys his own camera coz you hog the family camera ALL the time and (I quote) "you are always taking pictures if the ground, walls; stones and other useless stuff!!"
    Veronica that is too funny! My hubby is wanting a new DSLR, not because it is the latest and greatest (well not because of that completely) but because he actually wants a chance to use the camera too! He really is nice about it, after all he did buy the camera (the one we already have) for me. Little did he know that he would like photography too. :o)
    Erin

You know you are a serious digiscrapper when you won't leave for your weekend getaway until the next step in the progressive challenge has been completed and posted.

So true Nancy!

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when someone asks your husband what he does for fun and he says he watches the kids while his wife does her digital scrapbooking.

yep, Andrea, my DH has said that!

....when your DH doesn't ask how your day was, but instead asks, "So, how many pages did you complete today?" and then he asks to see them!
    ~~Julie P.~~

9. You know you're a serious digi scrapper/designer when...
    you have planned a visit to see your parents after 6 long months, and when you then realize it is Digi Scrapbooking day and you are going to miss all the fun, you contemplate waiting another month to visit ;)

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you'd rather download the daily download or comment on a pretty layout than eat breakfast before you leave for the day. Not enough time for food AND play. LOL