shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...

1. You know your a serious digiscrapper when you take the laptop on holidays and all you do is scrapbook

You know u are a serious digiscrapper when:

You see an awesome kit u just have to have. Search forever to find it again. and then pay full price. Only to find out that the day before u bought it for $1 (yep did that this weekend...wondered where I had seen it before LOL)

You have 300 gigs of digiscrappin stuff and you got most of it while using dial up

When your dog runs whenever u pick up a camera

When bedtime rolls around and your husband goes to bed with the dog cuz you're still up scrappin

I could go on all day :)
    Please have Patience...For I have NONE!

I used Helen's Mom's Christmas Diner (I have the whole kit and love it)

3. Rofl!!

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when your Internet goes down for an afternoon and you're forced to clean your house since you have nothing else to do.

I really shouldn't be reading this at work. I was laughing so hard, my boss thought I needed something to do and thought up a project for me. Tone it down guys! LOL!

You know you are a serious digiscrapper when you have a 300GB hard drive that only has 15GB left on it AND you have 4 external HD's with the same stuff on them since it's not likely they will all crash at the same time, right?

You know you are a serious digiscrapper when your dd is having a temper tantrum, screaming and making a scene and your only thought is "where's the camera?"

On a related note:

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when the kids (4 and 3, mind you) call you to show you something and then immediately tell you, "But go get your camera!".

(My girls now say this on a daily basis!)
    Mari

Proudly CT for:

LOL you are amazing girls... these are so much fun! LOL

I thought it would be fun to revive this. Here's my newest one...

You know you're a SERIOUS digi scrapper when you tell your friends that you can't join their paper scrapbooking night because there's no undo.

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    I thought it would be fun to revive this. Here's my newest one...

You know you're a SERIOUS digi scrapper when you tell your friends that you can't join their paper scrapbooking night because there's no undo.
    LOVE it, Andrea!