shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...

1. Quote Originally Posted by Veronica View Post
    You know you are a serious digi scrapper when there's a terrible storm outside with lightning, thunder and pouring rain and you run out to check you unplugged the PC with no shoes and no umbrella! - can't risk a lightning strike! (my studio is detatched from the house).

and when eventually your husband goes and buys his own camera coz you hog the family camera ALL the time and (I quote) "you are always taking pictures of the ground, walls; stones and other useless stuff!!"
    That's fantastic! We got a wicked storm last week and I was praying the whole time my house wouldn't get hit!

You know you are a serious digi scrapper when you "steal" (or artistic borrowing as I call it) pictures from your friends and relative's websites to use in your layouts!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by scrappintwins View Post
    You know you're a serious digi scrapper/designer when...you get a new 250gig hard drive in December and 4 months later you only have 15 gigs free space left.
    Same here, LOL!!! sad but true!!

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when...you take that external hard drive and Wacom tablet to your Mother's house when you go for a weekend visit!

I do the same thing LOL

You know your a serious digiscrapper when you change your doctors appointment because you have to submit a layout in a challenge thats closing time coinscides with the appointment

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you take your notebook computer to church with you for valid reasons, but it freezes up because you're in the middle of a layout and you can't shut down Photoshop!!!
    Last edited by Andrea; 10-17-2008 at 11:04 PM.

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when your husband wants to watch a DVD with you and you negotiate to bring your laptop along!

.....when your friends start assuming you can teach them "how" to digi-scrap.
    ~~Julie P.~~

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you're still in your pajama's at 8pm and you can't figure out why your mouse arm hurts so bad.
    Tammy

8. You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you pull up at the drive thru of the new Taco Bell on Country Club and Main and go....Wow! Look at those colors! (The colors the building is painted) They would look great on a scrapbooking page!!

Or when you go out to keep your daughter company while she takes photos for her graphic designs and she can't wait to go home because you have seen the great potential for scrapbooking photos and you are telling her to take a photo of this! Or that over there!! Or come see this...I want you to take a picture of this from this angle....Etc., etc., etc. LOL

9. You know you're a serious digi-scrapper, when your teenage daughters FRIENDS, bring their dresses over and ask if you want to take a picture of the pattern or color (because you've asked so many times before).

Your son cuts his finger and it's bleeding profusely, you have to take him to the emergency room, and in between the tears as he's bleeding in the emergency room he says, "Mom, do you have your cell phone with you so you can take a picture of this for my scrapbook?"