store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    You know you're a serious digi scrapper when the fire escape plan for your home includes a designated person who is responsible for grabbing your scrapbooking laptop and external hard drive on the way out of the house.

LOL good one!! ..

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you've got an external drive with all your stuff on it in your safety deposit box at the bank and great *replacement* insurance policy on your computer(s)/peripherals!!

So true, so true!

I guess you know your'e a serious digi scrapper if you have a backup copy of your back up drive in your fire safe too!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrappinsass View Post
    LOL good one!! ..

You know you're a serious digi scrapper when you've got an external drive with all your stuff on it in your safety deposit box at the bank and great *replacement* insurance policy on your computer(s)/peripherals!!

LOLOL.. my hubby does that with his photos!!! mind you he's spent hours!! digitizing his slides so no wonder he wants back ups lol.. I think he's willed the back ups to his sons too LOL *..and I leave my collection of external hard drives to my....* LOLOLOL

...when you walk through the Toys R Us tricycle section and you recognize the fonts on the boxes!!

Happened to me a couple weeks ago - why are they using that font for that product - who is in charge of that marketing/product packaging, LOL!

You know you are a very serious digi scrapper when...

you make a mistake while filling out your kids school forms and your first thought is "undo" and then you realize there is no undo!

LOL!! This is great! You know..... when your scrapping, and forget to eat.

You know you're a serious digiscrapper when you grab the CD of the GrandKids portraits before you even look at the pics!

When deep in a layout, you can't hear the dryer buzz. Right behind your chair.

Y'all have made me laugh so hard tonight! .......... You know you're a serious digiscrapper when your husband says I sure wish I was that laptop. I'd get some attention then..... OUCH!!

PROUDLY CREATING FOR ...
    GDS STXIV, STUDIO4 DESIGN WORKS AND
    [/CENTER][/CENTER]