shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Need help finding the right kit

1. Need help finding the right kit

I have pictures of my son eating his very first popsicle, but I just cant seem to find the right kit to scrap them. Does anybody have any ideas or suggestions? TIA!

-Amber

Verena has this kit which I used for my friends dd's first ever popsicle - bought for her by Aunty Joy of course!!!

Available in the store here

She also has the add-on to the kit available in the store too.
    Last edited by twirlyjoy; 04-10-2008 at 06:45 AM.

Hi Amber,
    Theresa has a really cool kit called Something Artsy that I think would be perfect for the first popsicle.
    It is on sale! Get it quick though, Theresa is retiring in just a few days.
    Can't wait to see your layout.
    Leslie "Deep in the Heart of Texas"

4. Well I hate to plug my own kits but my Twins kit is very bright and summery.

I love popsicle pictures - they just say summer to me! I can't wait to see what you come up with - there are so many bright, fun kits to choose from!

I used Jessica's Picnic Basket (and some things from a few other kits)for one of my oldest eating a popsicle:

and Christy's Play Date for this one of the girls eating snowballs

My blog - where everything is Absolute Poppycock

Awesome choices ladies.

7. I agree with sexy eyes, awesome choices! Thank you so much all of you for taking the time to offer suggestions, and thank you Daffy for showing how you used the kits with your popsicle layouts. :) Here comes the hard part, just trying to decide which one of these wonderful kits to use! Thanks again!

Amber