shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New CT Members!!!! New CT!

New CT Members!!!! New CT!

I just thought I would announce My new CT members or should I say JCT (junior creative team)!

Katie age 9, Emi age 10, Alice age 9, and little Lucie age 6!!!

Please give them a warm welcome!

Welcome Jr. Creative Team Members!! We are thrilled to see you joining the Digital Scrapbooking world in your youth! Happy Scrapping to all!!

wtg girls - am really proud of all of you :) Can't wait to see your LOs - but homework first!!

congrats and welcome!! Can't wait to see what you can do! Young people seem to be born with mouse in hand, so it should be cool!!

Jennifer

Congrats to my girlie girls!!! You are getting some very talented scrappers, Rebecca... our future generation of scrappers!!!

Steph

Whoo, welcome Jr. Creative Team, I love it, young scrappers.
    Beth

Congratulations and welcome JCT! Can't wait to see some layouts.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Just to let you know that Alice has posted her first layout as a member of Rebecca's team which I can honestly say is all her own work. I am sure she would be really pleased if you would like to leave her some love - you can see it here http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...1&limit=recent

What a very talented young girl, good thing she is on one of our teams.
    Beth

wtg girls. have fun all of you. LOL joy - does this mean more pc's in your house? hehe