shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 117 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: ~NEW~ Signup thread for Daily Download Rewind Posting Program

~NEW~ Signup thread for Daily Download Rewind Posting Program

NOTE: PLEASE make sure you put your post # in the sign-up Thread!!!!!
    Also, The contact information for this is now britnkaysmemaw2

That's right! Sign up here to join our Posting Program that will gain you coupons to grab past Daily Download freebies given.

Sign up for the program by posting in this thread with your # of posts by looking to the right of your name in this thread when posting a reply. This number grows as you comment so we must know that number you start out with when signing up in here. PLEASE SEE PREVIEW BELOW!

We'll keep track of counts of your postings in the forum area and comments in the gallery. As you meet certain milestones, you'll earn your choice of a previous daily download....

Milestones are:

25 posts = 1 free previous daily download
    50 posts = another previous daily download
    every 100 after that gets you (ie. 150, 250 etc) renders you 2 previous daily downloads.

FYI, clock starts ticking from the point you sign up for this program, not from the point you first registered on our site. No time limit, just however long it takes you to meet those milestones. You can do the math using the Post: your count is over to the right of your name on your post in this thread, add to that to get what your own milestones will be. Otherwise we would have to reset your number of posts back to 0 and that will affect your title (GDS Addict, GDS Admirer).

Please be courteous and not post in what would be considered old topics and no copying and pasting of gallery comments from one layout to another and another, etc.

When you've met a milestone send a Private Message to britnkaysmemaw2 letting her know what milestone you've met and she'll send you the appropriate coupon code. Please allow a couple of days turn around as sometimes we do go out of town, etc.

NOTE: Please remember when signing up to ADD YOUR POST COUNT TO YOUR SIGN-UP THREAD!!!!!!!!!

Thanks and have fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by britnkaysmemaw2; 04-13-2014 at 10:16 AM. Reason: changed who to send coupon requests to
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Sounds great! Sign me up please... my post count is 5.

3. Just to clarify...I signed up previously, do I need to sign up again???

I'm signing up -- my posts right now are 1,330.

Quote Originally Posted by dimplebrandy View Post
    Just to clarify...I signed up previously, do I need to sign up again???
    nope, no need to...
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

6. 04-08-2008, 03:36 PM

Sign me up! I have 77 posts.

8. I dont know if I'm doing this right?Do I have to be a designer in the store or can anyone sign up?
    I would love to sign up if I'm allowed
    Only as high as I reach can I grow,
    Only as far as I seek can I go,
    Only as deep as I look can I see,
    Only as much as I dream can I be.

Quote Originally Posted by MissFoxy View Post
    I dont know if I'm doing this right?Do I have to be a designer in the store or can anyone sign up?
    I would love to sign up if I'm allowed
    This is for the members of GDS, so yes you can sign up.
    I see your post count is 2 so that will be your starting post
    Elaine My Blog
    \

10. Sign me up!

New to the thread, just found it.. so I'm at 1.. haha. But I'm sure I'll get up there. =D

Starting post: 1
    Last edited by HollyS; 04-13-2008 at 07:55 AM.

Sign me up. Thanks! (I have 4 posts so far.)

+ Reply to Thread