shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Autism Collab Kit Information and Link to Donote...

Autism Collab Kit Information and Link to Donote...

The Digital Scrapbooking Community has come together to help raise money for McKayla and all that suffer from Autism. The collaboration was a result of 39 designers each contributing to create this gorgeous and custom digital scrapbooking kit!

The kit includes over 300 pieces of
    backgrounds, elements, ribbons, bows, flowers and more! Included is also some beautiful word art & poetry about autism. It has been a joy to organize this work & it is my prayer that through this project we can help to raise some money but also help document journeys & preserve
    memories. Thanks to all the designers that so generously contributed of their time & talents!

This beautiful kit is a free gift to anyone that contributes $20 (this is the site minimum) or more through this page. Your donation money goes directly to Autism Speaks TM and not to me, any designer or digital scrapbooking store. Once your
    contribution is complete, simply forward a copy of your receipt to Tammy Albright at harley96chic@gmail.com

Click Here to go to the Autism Speaks Donation Page!

Help us spread the word by wearing our blinkie - in my signature or using this banner!

Thanks for all of your support!

Thanks alot...can't wait to use this kit. Looks awesome and the donation money goes to a great cause AND the kit ROCKS. I will be donating money on friday !

Also Sheila... The promotion is running through the month of April, 2008

Fab kit and very worthy cause!

bumping for the dinner crowd :)

What a wonderful kit for a great cause!

7. WOW! This is SO close to my heart as a teacher of students with autism... GREAT kit and way to spread the word. Off to grab your blinkie!
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

I just want to thank you and all the designers that contributed to this kit. It means a lot to me as a mother of a child with Autism. I'm off to upload that blinkie and find the money in my budget to donate.
    Suzette

9. I just got mine. I'll be unzipping for hours!! It's a beautiful kit and very worthy cause.

10. Totally amazing kit and what a great cause!!!! Worth every penny!
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store