shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Introducing Our Newest Designer... Christy Skaggs!

Introducing Our Newest Designer... Christy Skaggs!

We have a new Designer in the House!

It is with great excitement that we bring this announcement to you!

Please welcome Christy Skaggs to the GDS Designer Team!

Christy has been a member of GDS since August, 2007. You may know her as "Scrappintwins".

Here's a little bit about Christy in her own words...

"I am a stay at home mom to wonderful boy/girl twins who keep me on my toes. I started designing in late 2007 as a form of relaxation and it's snowballed from there. Before I had the twins I worked as an office manager for a car dealership for 13 years. I live in small town in Eastern Kentucky with my husband and children. I also love to make jewelry and read which I don't seem to have as much time for since I started digiscrapping, but the trade off is well worth it. I am so excited to be a designer here at GoDigitalScrapping. It has always been one of my favorite places to find beautiful scrapbooking products. I am very honored to be designing along with some of my favorite designers."

Here's Christy's first product in her Store here at GDS!

What a great first product to introduce to us at GDS!

You can find Christy's Store here! Look for more products coming

Welcome Christy!!
    Last edited by HollyS; 03-31-2008 at 06:48 AM.

Congratulations Christy. Can't wait to see your products and designs. Your first kit looks great in the store.

3. Congrats!
    *Wen*

Great looking kit! Can't wait to see more from you. Congratulations Christy with the designing here at GDS.

Beautiful kit!! Congrats Christy, I know you'll do great!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Welcome aboart Christy! It's great to have you.... And I'm thrilled that your first kit is boy themed cuz we are so in need of them!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Welcome and congratulations! Love the blues in this kit!

Welcome Christy as the new designer to GDS, will have to go and check out your store.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

Congratulations Christy! I'm looking forward to browsing through your store.
    Cheri

woohooo!!! Welcome aboard - gorgeous kit :) Can't wait to see what else you have for us :)