Quick Page Exchange - Debra's April's Romance
Ready for another quick page exchange? This exchange will be using Debra's April's Romance Page Kit. Just create a quick page with this kit and you'll receive an album back full of quick pages submitted by each of the participants. Check out our Quickpage Exchange Gallery to see what the participants have created.
Each participant will submit at least 1 quick page but not more than 2 using this kit (you may include any commercial use supplies as well). At the end of this exchange, all participants will receive all submitted quick pages including this beautiful one created by Debra!!
- Layouts should be created and saved at 12" x 12" and 300ppi starting with a transparent background.
- If you are familiar with creating a quick page in a transparent .png file, please submit it in that format.
- If you are not, we have a couple of tutorials to help you in this area: Paint Shop Pro & Photoshop
- If you are unable to create a .png file, please design your quick page by creating your layout and using a white or black area (whichever is of most contrast to your layout) for the photo placements. Save your layout as a flattened .jpg file at full resolution (unless you are submitting a png file already) . I will take what you submit and punch out the areas for photos and convert them to transparent .png files before sending them all back to the participants.
- Please name your files as follows to help me track these easier. YourForumName_KitName_QP.png so as an example, mine would be HollyS_aprilsromance_qp.png.
- Save a preview of your quick page at 600x600 and upload it to the Quick Page Exchange Gallery for all the oooohs and ahhhs!
- I will need the preview .jpg at 600x600, and either the .png or .jpg file at the full 12x12 size sent to me. You may use any file sharing site of your choice, or you can zip it up and email me the zip at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sign-ups are required for this so that we know who is working on pages.
- You may submit up to 2 quickpages for this challenge.
- The submission deadline for this round is end of the day on Saturday, April 12th. Please be sure to send me the files by that time as well so that I can publish the album download links more quickly.
I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.
I'll for sure be doing this one. Such a pretty, soft kit! Love it
oooh was hoping this kit would come up!
I am definitely going to get in on this one. This is one gorgeous kit and I've already bought it!
Count me in! What a beautiful kit!!
Gorgeous kit - count me in!!!!!!
We do not stop playing because we grow old...We grow old because we stop playing.
Posted mine lastnight and forgot to link it here.
Here is mine