shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Designer!!!

Talking New Designer!!!

I'm so thrilled to announce that we have Yin joining as a new designer!

You can visit here to learn more about her and you can visit her blog here.

Here are a couple of products that are in her store right now! And more to come soon...

"Blooming" Themed Products:

"Sashes" Themed Products:

Please welcome Yin to GDS!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Thanks Holly, thank you for accepting me to be part of the team at GDS. I'm thrilled to be here!

Hello to everyone and a very blessed new year to you and your families! Can't wait to get to know you all more, it's gonna be a great year!

Congrats and welcome, look forward to seeing more of your work :)

Love your work, Yin... you are very talented!!! Can't wait to see what else you have to offer!!!

Steph

Thank you, you're all so sweet!

welcome Yin :) I like your work very much and I am pleased that you attached it of this excellent team :)

greetings from Poland :) and the best New Year wishes :)
    Dorota

Hi Yin!! Great to meet you - looking forward to getting to know you :)

Welcome, Yin! We're looking forward to getting to know you.

Your designs are beautiful!!

Jennifer

Gee thanks! I'm really looking forward to get to know you all too! It's wonderful how scrapbooking can cross world and time zones and bring everyone together, isn't it?

Well Greetings again Yin and a warm welcome! We are so happy to have you and proud to show our community all your wonderful talent!! Here's wishing you and your family a blessed new year as well and thanks for all your well wishes too!!