shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saying Goodbye & 50% off my store

Unhappy Saying Goodbye & 50% off my store

Hi ladies,

Yes, it's true, I'm saying goodbye. I am taking a break from designing to put more focus on my family. Right now, my time and energy needs to be focused elsewhere, and I can no longer keep up with everything on my plate. This community is wonderful and I love all of you! Thank you so much for your support over the past 8 1/2 months! You ladies are the best. I have also enjoyed being a part of such a fun and talented design team and thank both Holly and Debra for giving me the opportunity to be a part of such an amazing design team and a part of this wonderful community. I hope to still be active as a community member here as time permits, so I don't plan on being a complete stranger!

My store will remain on sale at 50% off through April 12th! Don't miss out on picking up these bargains!

Again, I thank all of you for your support....and a special thank you to my fantastic creative team for all your hard work!

Hugs,
    Theresa

Hugs,
    Theresa

Oh Theresa you will be missed...I miss you already and you are not even gone yet...:(

(((HUGS))) Enjoy your break and don't be a stranger! :)

You will be missed Theresa .. I will miss drooling over your store .. but I know first hand that family comes first.

I wish you all the best and hopefully we might see you in the future {hugs}

5. Without the pressure and too many deadlines you are going to feel so much better. I'm so happy that you plan to hang around. Your design work always captured me and who knows, maybe somewhere down the road you'll want to do it again.
    Hugs ... and Be Happy!

6. Aw, this about made me cry! I'm glad to know you'll still be around though. Enjoy your time with your family.
    *Wen*

7. Oh Theresa I hate to hear you are leaving! You will be greatly missed. Good luck with all you do! HUGS

I'm really sorry to see you going, but your family does need to come first. Just know that you'll be missed.
    Suzette

I already miss you, Theresa I LOVE your designs so I hope your break isn't forever. Take care of your family, though, cuz family should always come first!

I already miss you too Theresa, you are one awesome designer. I hope that you will be able to be more active in doing layouts. I want to see your three little boys grow.
    Hugs to you
    Elaine
    Elaine My Blog
    \