shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm sooooo jealous!

Cool I'm sooooo jealous!

Deb told me yesterday that her dh was nice enough to take the entire tree down and put everything away yesterday! I'm so dang jealous! My house still looks like a bomb hit it! And I can't seem to find time to do anything about it! Anyone else feeling my pain too??????
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Maybe you could just borrow him - and then send him over here to do mine!!

Actually, I told the girls I would do ours when they went back to school and they complained and said they want to do it!! Yeah, right, I want at least some of my decorations unbroken next year!!

I'm not taking my tree down either until Justin goes back to school... which is in a week... at least that's what I think I'm doing...lol!!

I'm still trying to unpack from my vacation... I'm so freaking tired though, I'm not getting anywhere fast... :(

This dang computer keeps calling my name too...lol

Steph

My decorations are all put away. I didn't put out many, so easy to go back to normal

And when he's through at Joy's, send him this way, lol. I can relate, but it's always this way around the holidays. We seem to be busier each year too. I'm not worrying about the tree though, it will come down one day this week.
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

6. I put everything away the day after Christmas. That dang tree's needles fell off if you looked at it wrong!
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC

Quote Originally Posted by HollyS View Post
    Deb told me yesterday that her dh was nice enough to take the entire tree down and put everything away yesterday! I'm so dang jealous! My house still looks like a bomb hit it! And I can't seem to find time to do anything about it! Anyone else feeling my pain too??????
    Uh... I'll send him your way if you send that lady that does your Christmas present wrapping my way next year!! :fart:

ps.. dad told me to say that!!

Oh you stinker for sharing that!!!!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

lol at you two!! Tell you what Debra, I'll wrap your presents if you send your dh to clear my decorations!!

Sibling rivalry is not allowed on these boards...lol... you can come here and do all that for me, Joy... I'm gettin no where fast ... doesn't help that I'm on here though...lol!!!

Steph