shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Did You Find Us?

How Did You Find Us?

Was just wondering how you all heard about gds?

I heard about the site through Rebecca (Gold) and am more than grateful to her for pointing me in this direction!! And it was the friendliness of everyone here as well as the awesome kits in the store that made me stay!

So, how about all of you? How did you get to hear about us?

You know... I cant seem to remember. Probably through search. I tend to do a search for images when im looking for somthing specific. I do remember thinking that the site was really neat though. I love the web page lo.

I found this site doing a search. I am fairly new to digital scrapping and was looking for sites to further my knowledge of my software and supplies to feed my habit. Although I am not always posting, I visit the site just about every day to read about what is going on in the forum and to visit the gallery to see all the fun layouts and leave a few comments. I must face it--I have become addicted to digital.

I honestly can't remember where I found this site, but I am glad that I did. I found most of them from the Top 50 Digital Scrapbook sites website, so I have a feeling that's how I got here!

Jennifer

I heard about this site from you, Joy!!! You give such good advice... thanks love!!!

By the way... I love your avatar... great pic, sweetie!!!

So glad you all found GDS!!!

7. I saw the post at DST about the CT contest and come over here. I've been looking at CT opportunities but I chose not to use a 'looking for CT' blinkie because I'm kind of a picky scrapper. I want to find some designers I really like then apply for their CT's. I surfed around the store here a bit and decided I would love to join this team so here I am. Only time will tell though if I fit the designers here as well as they fit me!

kaylaugh

Kaylaugh... so glad you're joining us! The contest is really turning out to look like a great one ~ Thanks for jumping in!

yeah!! Am so glad you all found us - however it was!!

Melissa (Phoenix) introduced me to the site when she suggested I should sell my designs here. I'm so glad she did, as I've met some wonderful ladies here!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown