shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag Page Exchange-Helen's Moms Diner & Andrea's templates

Thank you :)

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    Submit layouts without recipes that someone can put their own recipe on. The page can have a place for a photo too. :)

Oh sweet! Helen's original kit was lots of fun and the add-ons look spectacular. And you can't go wrong with Andea's templates! This might just be the project to take my Grandma's recipes from copies and redistribute them to my sisters and cousins. Hmm, I might actually get Christmas presents done on time this year if I get started with this, lol!

Sign me up!

I just found this exchange. I will happily participate!

4. I'll try

I've never done anything like this but I will at least give it a shot. If you don't see anything more posted you'll know I couldn't figure it all out.

This looks like so much fun. I am going to go get my kits and get started! Thanks for setting up such a fun exchange! The templates and the kit are fabulous!!

Recipe Quick Page Exchange

Ok Count me in on this one.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Melody View Post
    Oh sweet! Helen's original kit was lots of fun and the add-ons look spectacular. And you can't go wrong with Andea's templates! This might just be the project to take my Grandma's recipes from copies and redistribute them to my sisters and cousins. Hmm, I might actually get Christmas presents done on time this year if I get started with this, lol!

Sign me up!
    That's hilarious Melody... That what I'M doing! :) Ok, perhaps I'm dense (no one comment on that!) but how do we do the new preview page? I'm bummed that people messed it up for the honest folks!
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

Wow

Wow! you girls have been working hard.
    What an incredible job you have done on all of the templates, page kits and bonuses.
    Thank you Helen and Andrea...What a Fab. idea.
    Count me in on this brag book exchange.

Please stop by my Blog for some freebies " )
    http://www.loves2scrap.blogspot.com/

I have been eyeing this kit for quite a while.
    Plus I am an Andrea's template addict!
    Off to shop.

10. Love this kit, love the templates, great combination, count me in.