shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Brag Page Exchange-Helen's Moms Diner & Andrea's templates

1. Cec, Are you kidding? Your bb pages are great! Not sure I want to share mine now... but, here it is in preview form. I'll zip them and send them in tomorrow.
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

2. Please add me to this exchange. Sounds like a lot of fun.

Off to buy my kits.

TJ

3. My version QP

Here is what I did for the Recipe Brag Book.

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...5263&nocache=1
    Addicted to:

Wisdom to Share:

I Did It!

AAAHHHH! I did it. I posted some quick pages. Thanks for encouraging me, Helen. Your kit is so beautiful, it was hard to choose what to include. I wanted to cram everything in!

I feel like I stumbled through these, but I'm excited to try more things. I think it might be easier to create quick pages than to scrapbook my own photos. My own photos leave me stumped most of the time. Maybe I should create a bunch of quick pages and then find photos to match them! LOL

Larisa
    My Brag Book QP Preview
    Last edited by GardenGirl05; 03-15-2008 at 02:02 AM.

Here is my try for this challenge.
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...5270&nocache=1

6. I see Mom's Diner is now on sale. I guess it pays to wait to join these BB challenges. This is the second time I have bought the kit and it went on sale 2 days later.

7. Have never attempted a challenge at goDigital but must get one's feet wet sometime, huh? I think I'd like to give this one a go. :)

8. This has been a challenge for me, thanks to Helen, Andrea, and Holly for all your time and effort. Here's my QP

Ohhh, this sounds like fun, although I've never created a QP, I'm IN......and I'll give it a try!!!

--AKrubygal

I'd Like to Try

New to this and I thought this challenge would be fun.