shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: elements & embellishments pixel sizes

1. elements & embellishments pixel sizes

What is the true sizes for these elements & embellishments pixels sizes so they will show up nicely when they are printed or so on ? I have been told different things, what would be your suggestions?

everything should be 300 dpi at 100% in order to show up well when printed. hope that helps.
    just me, jessica

3. This is just my little thought...but when I open an embellishment or element, I really appreciate it when it's 300 DPI and is sized to cooperate with a 12X12 page size. I HATE opening a paperclip that is the size of my car when I drag it on b/c the computer perspective is to deceiving anyway & finding the right size takes practice. So having those realistically sized is helpful to me.
    Now other items like journaling blocks, flowers, etc I love that they are large enough I can use as I wish. You can always make it smaller and realistic size isn't as much of a factor.
    Just take it..."One Memory At A Time"
    Have you seen my new kits?
    Check Out My Store

I agree with what the others have said! 300 dpi is the accepted norm for printing, and bigger (within reason) is better than smaller! It is much better to make an element smaller than to have to make it bigger to fit your LO as it tends to pixelate.