shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Glad it's over

Talking Glad it's over

Don't get me wrong... It's a blessed event to celebrate each and every year... but no matter how hard I try to keep it in the spiritual sense, I always end up caught up in the sea of presents and stressed over trying to get it all done!

I just have to give a big sigh... and hope next year doesn't come so fast!

Amen!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

We really try to stress the religious aspect of the holiday. However, it is so easy to get caught up in the commercial aspects. I think it's a stressful time for a lot of people, myself included. But I wouldn't give it up. It's such a magical time for the children & I immensely enjoy watching their faces light up on Christmas morning. Hugs to all of you who feel a little stressed right now!
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Yah I just dident have time this year to get what I wanted don. Though I did manage to be satisfyed with everyones presents in the end. Next year though I WILL get to make the grinch ornaments. In fact im starting this year and ill store them.

5. Yes! Thank goodness it's over but...do I really want to get back to real life yet?
    Nichole~Home school mom of Trinity, Heather, Brooklyn & Brandon and loving wife of Bryan DC

I'm glad/sad it is over.
    I have volunteered to have next Christmas... Both sides... Hope we are in a house as there is no way I could host it here.

It will be a challenge, but good too.