shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can You Finish This Sentence....?

Question Can You Finish This Sentence....?

You Know you're a digi-scrap-aholic when...

You stay up all night drinking coffee, reading threads and creating kits and layouts! Yep, that was me last night... all night long! I'm hopeless

When you tell your child to take off their shirt and hand it over and change because the pattern has inspired you to make a kit!

I am hopeless too!

When you have three times as many layouts on your computer than what you would ever print out.

When you really need to get a bigger hard drive because you keep downloading kits and elements that you need!

You all are too funny!!!!

5. when all night while you are supposed to be sleeping, all you can think about is WHICH color combination goes well with your newest kit theme!

THAT was me last night
    Wendy
    ~The Name Behind Neverland Scraps~

when you can't decide which and how many CT's to apply for and what you can manage because you're running out of pictures but you just can't stop scrapping so you keep on applying.

That was ME last night!

They are all so true! My husband wants to get me my own external hard drive just for my scrapping stuff. :)
    Wife of 6 years, SAHM to Daelyn - 2.5 y/o, Stepmom to Hayley - 12 y/o
    My blog: Forever Fefchik

You try to claim your album purchases as a medical expense because it's such good "therapy".

so true aye!
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

When the waiter refuses...

to bring you yet MORE napkins for sketching new designs inspired by the booth seats, window coverings and a customer's skirt....
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Quote Originally Posted by strawbry_wine
    to bring you yet MORE napkins for sketching new designs inspired by the booth seats, window coverings and a customer's skirt....
    Oh the poor people who have to tag along with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Debra
    Oh the poor people who have to tag along with us!
    heehee, yeppers. "MOOOOOmmm, can you pleeeeease give it a rest???"
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19