shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

View Poll Results: How many layouts do you make with a page kit?

Voters
160. You may not vote on this poll
  • none - I'm just a shop-aholic & have an incredibly large unused stash!

11 6.88%
  • 1 - Once I make a layout, I'm done with the kit

8 5.00%
  • 1 or 2 - I can usually find enough in the kit to make more than 1

69 43.13%
  • 3 or More - I want my $$'s worth!

72 45.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Do You Make?

Hybrid View

1. How Many Do You Make?

How many layouts (on average) do you usually make with a page kit?

It often depends on the kit! Some kits I can make layout after layout with - Scrapkut's girly girl kit is a prime example! But, usually, its 1 or 2. As long as I get 1 LO out of the kit, I feel I have got my money's worth - one paper LO would cost far more than that to make!

3. Ditte what Joy said....worded wonderfully!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

I can make quite a few, not all at once but in time I will reopen kits and use them again.

5. At least 1-2 usually, but sometimes more. Very true though, 1 LO does give you your money's worth really.

Barbara
    My Blog

I always make at least 2 from each kit, there have been some kits that I've done as many as 4 layouts with. Depends on what photos I have to use with the kits.
    Elaine My Blog
    \

With most, I am content with doing 1 layout, but there are some kits that I find myself returning to over and over, whether for papers, elements, or alphas. Now that I'm "mostly" organized with ACDSee, I find that I don't usually use "only" one kit in a LO, whereas before I was kida forced to stay within one (due to not knowing where to find anything! ).
    But I probably haven't used about 90% of what I have.
    Even digitally, I'm a packrat.
    ~~Julie P.~~

8. I usually make one page, but find different elements that I use over and over again.

As Many As I Can

I always look for kits I can use over & over again and mix & match with the others I have.
    I like to alter the items givem a twist to give a little pop to my pics

Well it depends on the kit but most times I will make several layouts. Not all at once but over a period of time.