shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Rofl!!

Talking Rofl!!

Something we can relate too!! You gotta check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_duMORCX0EU

Ohhhh goodness me.... thats not you is it Debra *hehehe* Just kidding. Gawd... welll that ... of course.... is typical of 'Original Scrapbooking" which I dont do..... Im a Digital Scrapper *woohooo* LOL... I must admit... that is the Main Reason why I dont do original paper scrapbooking
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

Ha Melissa... No More Glue or Scissors... did u see that table?! NEVER AGAIN... WE'RE DIGITAL NOW! But the scrappin' the fruit thing, very "relatable" - heck, I look at fruit as an design idea..LOL!

HAA! I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUTUBE!! That was sooo funny and yep...sooo many reasons why I don't scrapbook like that anymore!!!! there's just no replacing cyber-undo and revert!!! not to mention I can take EVERYTHING with me wherever I go! Ha, that is soo funny! i'll share another funny video in another link...
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

5. I can't view anything on YouTube because of the flash player, although it tells me I have the latest version as well as the latest version of Java :(
    Wendy
    ~The Name Behind Neverland Scraps~

Too funny! But they say it like being addicted is a bad thing. What's up with that??!

*snicker*

Okay, so my table is clean - but ask me about my harddrive. lol