shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Newbies...show us your very first layout!

1. Quote Originally Posted by amberana View Post
    very nice post
    Welcome Amberana and thanks for commenting. i hope you are enjoying it here at GDS.

Hi Nicole, what a cute layout, well done and welcome to GDS!!!

I am loving this thread! Welcome to GDS everyone! I hope you're finding it as addicting as I do:)

4. Quote Originally Posted by nicwok85 View Post
    Hey all! I'm Nicole. I just started doing digital scrapbooking today, actually, and I had a blast making a new picture to hang in my home. Hopefully I can figure out how to post it

Hi All...so happy to see lovely Layouts here...tks for sharing Nicole...what a lovely girl! ♥

5. My first digi is the one with th car right here :
    http://kreativelena.blogspot.no/2011...te-digier.html

6. Hello

Well I finally got brave enough to post some images. My first steps were actually creating invites, bookmarks and thank you cards for my daughter-in-laws recent baby shower. The first page was done for the shower keepsake book. First items were all done in Microsoft Publisher because that's all I had. Once started I got hooked, so had to go out a buy Photoshop Elements 11. So it's taken me about 4 months to get really comfortable with the program and brave enough to post here. I've seen so many beautiful pages and don't feel mine are even close yet, but I'm getting there. Clustering is still hard for me to do on my own, but I'm practicing!

Publisher Versions:
    My first creations

First page redone in PS Elements 11

This is my cousin and her hubby with their first grandchild, and my first layout.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Karen

That is a fabulous first layout Karen! Good for you, now that you're on your way - we expect to see more!

Thank you Darlene. I do have more. I even made a book of my cousin's grandson's first year of life.
    Karen

10. How wonderful. It is so great you are celebrating this with scrapbooks. I hope you are enjoying it and please ask if you have any questions. We have lots of lovely people here happy to help.