shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Brag Book Page Exchange - Theresa's Lovey Dovey & Andrea's Templates!

1. Andrea M.
    Mommy to Patty; Wife of Ashley

2. I just noticed one if the ones I made had the layer order wrong- the stiches are on top of the sparkly hearts... nit sure if that bothers anyone else or not, but I'm going to resend the fixed version to Holly! :) Sorry!
    Stephanie My blog:

Lucky Me!

Hi all! Just wanted to thank each and every one of you who participated! I'm working on assembling the album now and it's just going to be awesome! If you haven't yet sent me your files, please do so as soon as you can so that I can get this out to everyone quicker :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

4. Oh no - I forgot to upload my Brag Book... I thought the 24th is today....

5. Here is my One

the Quickpage

and filled with photos: Emma

Thank you everyone for participating!! This brag book is fantastic!!!!

Hugs,
    Theresa

All of these pages turned out just lovely! Thanks to everyone who participated!!

When is this going to be sent out? I was hoping to use some of them for Steven's book...which I need to finish by Wed!! I have not gotten the links yet.
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

Quote Originally Posted by rumkimom View Post
    When is this going to be sent out? I was hoping to use some of them for Steven's book...which I need to finish by Wed!! I have not gotten the links yet.
    Holly is working on getting all the files from the participants...but I will be sending out the link for the extra bonus from Andrea and me for using Andrea's templates very soon.

Hugs,
    Theresa

You all broke the record for most pages submitted for an exchange......92! Wowzer! Awesome!

I'm still waiting on files and I have PM'd those that I'm waiting on. Hopefully in the next day or so I'll be sending out download links :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.